Stress & Strain Analysis
Bench-mounted machine to allow students to do stress and strain tests on a thin-walled cylinder.
- Ideal for student use and classroom demonstrations.
- For comprehensive analysis of the stresses and strains in a thin-walled cylinder, under internal pressure .
- Introduces stress and strain, and how to measure and analyses them.
- Includes experiments to find Young’s modulus and Poisson’s ratio.
- Closed-end and open-end conditions to allow circumferential or biaxial stress tests.
- High-quality electrical-resistance precision strain gauges measure cylinder strains.
- Includes built-in microprocessor-controlled display of strain measurements.
- Mounted on a sturdy base, to form a compact product ideal for use on a workbench.
- Self-contained, hand-operated hydraulic pressuring system for accurate pressure control.
- Completely self-contained – needs no other parts