- Protocol conversion with over 250 protocols.
- Built-in web server for remote access.
- On-board data logging to SD card or FTP.
- Industrial construction, die-cast aluminum housing provides extreme protection.
- Extended temperature -20˚ to 60˚ C.
- Outdoor/sunlight readable models available.
- Widescreen models available Dual USB host capability.
- Plug-in modules allow expansion beyond normal HMI capabilities.
- Significantly reduce programming time using our easy-to-use, drag-and-drop Crimson 3 software.
- Graphite’s sleek bezel allows users to save panel or enclosure real estate resulting in real dollar savings.
- Rugged construction provides wide temperature range and shock and vibration specifications for installation in harsh environments.
- Using modular capability, Graphite can easily accept direct inputs from various devices or provide full PID control.