Hydraulic FMS / HWIL
- Ideal Aerosmith’s Three-Axis Hydraulic Flight Motion Simulators are used for development and production hardware-in-the-loop (HWIL) testing of guidance and flight control systems for small and medium size vehicles.
- The flight motion simulators reproduce, in real-time, the high-dynamic rotational responses of an actual vehicle in flight.
- Ideal Aerosmiths’s Flight Motion Simulation Systems include real-time Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) motion control instrumentation, high-dynamic electric and hydraulic flight motion systems along with target motion systems.
- Our flight and target motion systems are key components throughout the development and testing of infrared, laser, RF guided weapon systems such as missiles and smart munitions.
- The Aeroload Simulation System - sometimes referred to as a fin loader - is a general-purpose test instrument that can produce a wide range of rotary position motion, and/or active dynamic torque, to simulate loads that control surfaces, such as fins, experience during missile flight.
- Many customers use this equipment in conjunction with a multi-axis Flight Motion Simulator, to complete a hardware-in-the-loop test suite for their guidance system article(s).