OSPREY: Universal Digital MCA Tube Base for Scintillation Spectrometry
Introducing Osprey – the ultimate solution for scintillation detector spectroscopy.
Osprey™ from CANBERRA is much more than a tube base MCA for scintillation detectors. Besides the standard PHA mode of operation, it includes MCS, SCA, Multispectral Scaling, List, and Time-stamped List modes. With both Ethernet and USB 2.0 interfaces, Osprey is designed for remote or local operation. Plus, three user-configurable I/O ports provide maximum flexibility for data and control signaling.
An issue with scintillation detector spectroscopy is peak shifting due to changes in environmental temperature. Osprey, teamed with the CANBERRA NAIS-2x2 stabilized NaI(Tl) probe, solves the problem with patented* built-in LED stabilization technology.
- All-in-one HVPS, preamplifier, and digital MCA
- Compatible with standard 14-pin scintillation detectors using 10-stage PMTs, including NaI(Tl) and LaBr3(Ce)
- Optional temperature-stabilized* NaI probe
- USB 2.0 connection for PC plug-and-play
- Ethernet 10/100BaseTX (PoE) connection for network applications
- PHA, MCS, SCA, MSS, List, and Time-stamped List modes
- Fully supported by Genie™ 2000 software and programming libraries
- Optional software development kit with examples
- Diagnostic web GUI and Compatible with Model 727 shield