Machine Testing and Calibration
- We are authorized distributors and partners, providing offers high precision field portable calibrators and temperature calibrators to commission maintain and calibrate the high accuracy and smart instrumentation used in today’s process industry. These portable calibrators help to ensure control instrumentation can perform to closer tolerances, increasing both quality and productivity with excellent long-term stability providing a guaranteed level of accuracy and a lower cost of ownership.
Dry block and liquid bath general features:
- Calibrated to EA-10/13 (European Co-operation for Accreditation Guidelines on the Calibration of Dry Block Calibrators) ensuring high accuracy without a reference probe!
- We’ve applied the complex arts and skills of temperature calibration to provide you with a highly accurate, yet simple to use temperature reference
- Quick and easy touch screen setting and set point memory recall
- Accuracy from 0.0025%rdg+ 0.002%FS
- Swipe navigation
- Display themes for fast access to all functions
- Contrast settings for light or dark environments
- Powerful Windows CE (WEC7) operating system
- Full Hart Communicator
- Foundation Fieldbus
- Bluetooth, USB and WiFi as standard
- Robust build, portable and light
- Document library & Error free reporting
DPI 880 Genii - Multifunction calibrator : Features
- GE's Druck DPI 880 is an ultra-compact and simple-to-use multifunction calibrator for testing, configuring and calibrating virtually all process parameters. It is 35% smaller than competitive models and it’s interactive display means a more simple, easier-to-understand interface.
- Users no longer need to carry additional recording tools using the data logging capability, can obtain high precision data and address any issue in as much time as it takes to press a button, saving valuable operating time.
- Sources and reads mA, mV, ohms, frequency and pulses
- 32 IDOS® ‘Plug-N-Play’ Pressure modules from 10 inH2O to 10,000 psi (25 mbar to 700 bar)
- Simultaneous dual reading capability
- Automatic switch test and pressure leak test
- 24 V loop power supply
- Data logging option
- Compact, simple to use, easy to carry
- Convenient one hand operation
Robust and Easy to Use with Interchangeable Pressure Modules
- The DPI 612 Flex Series of Pressure Calibrators are the next generation of GE Druck calibrators that combine pressure generation, signal measurement and loop power in single instrument.
- Like the DPI 611, they are robust and easy to use but with the additional functionality of interchangeable pressure modules that allow simple in the field re-ranging.
- They provide all the convenience of the Druck DPI 610/615 series with significantly improved generation capabilities, higher accuracy and simplified touch screen operation.
- Re-range for different applications with 31 interchangeable pressure modules that also fit DPI 620 Series
- All inclusive Accuracy to 0.005% FS, 2x Better than other brands
- Accommodates anything from unique probe sizes to irregular shapes and provides a massive 60mm x 170mm capacity for simultaneously testing multiple sensors
- Dry block and liquid bath configurations with multi use options for switching between dry, liquid and infra-red well inserts
- No in-the-field leaks with Quick-to-fit pressure adapters and hoses
- Simple, easy-to-use touch screen operation and Hydraulic or Pneumatic Pressure versions
The new ADTS500 Series of pitot static testers provides a smarter way to perform standard aircraft maintenance, troubleshooting, fault-finding and emergency aircraft on ground instrumentation validation.
- The ADTS500 Series is designed for ease of use. Featuring Bluetooth® wireless technology, the ADTS Touch hand terminal removes the need to run cables or hoses to the cockpit. It has an icon-driven, swipe-screen interface that makes navigating to and performing tasks quicker and more intuitive.
- Different ADTS500 models offer capabilities suited to aircraft types ranging from helicopters and light civil airplanes to narrow- and wide-body passenger and freight aircraft.
- ADTS Touch hand terminal with WiFi and Bluetooth® wireless technology