PLC & PAC
- Modularity, Scalability, Geographical and Functional distribution, Cabling & Automation cost reduction.
- Communications: Interfaces to the most common bus in industrial enviroment (Modbus, CAN, Profibus, Ethernet).
- CPU: Powerful CPU ARM 32 bit processor , 4 Mb Flash Memory, 16 Mb RAM. Can handle upto 128 PID loops.
- PAC: PACs provides powerful and accurate process control with on board Algorithms, and surpasses typical PLC performance .
- Parameters: Ideal for applications where process variables such as Temperature, Pressure, Flow, Level etc. have an essential role.
- Configuration: Programming User Friendly and compliant with IEC/EN 611131-3 standard.
- Six programming languages available with a large library of function blocks dedicated to process control in addition to the typical logics and automation sequences.
- Applications: Best suitable for the complete control of plants and machines and applications such as Climatic Rooms, Kilns, Autoclaves, Boilers, reactors etc.
- Mounting: DIN RAIL (35 x 7.5) EN50022.