Work Force Management
- Supports virtually any scheduling methodology, allowing managers to select the approach that works best in their call center environment.
- Makes it easy to centrally forecast, schedule and manage multiple locations to ensure site- and enterprise-level objectives are met and the customer experience is consistent.
- Captures real-time data from automatic call distributors, predictive dialers, multimedia routers and agent desktops to track and remedy schedule adherence issues.
- Automatically track telephony-based KPIs such as average handle time.
- Automatically track analytics-based KPIs such as customer satisfaction.
- Identify agents and teams that contribute to breaches in KPI objectives.
- Drill down to interactions that contribute to missed KPI targets.
- Provide an integrated quality process workflow.