Hydrostatic Level Transmitter
- High Performance Wireless Connectivity.
- Determines Level Measurement by Monitoring Pressure at the Bottom Point of Vented Top Mount Tanks, Deep Wells, Water Towers, Rivers, and More.
- Ideal Low-Cost Solution When Liquid Temperature and Densities are Not Changing.
- Designed to Help Meet EPA Spill Prevention (SPCC) API Inventory Monitoring Requirements.
- Media Isolated Submersible Hydrostatic Pressure Sensor.
- Pressure Range of Up to 100 PSI.
- Broad Liquid Media Compatibility / Wide Operating Temperature Range
- Accuracy < +Plus or -Minus 0.25% BFSL
- License-Free 900 MHz Band, Secure Data Transmission (2.4 GHz Optional).
- Intrinsically Safe for Use in Hazardous Locations - Class 1 Division 1 C1D1 Wireless.
- Self-Contained Battery Operation.
- Easy-to-Install, Configure and Use.